I want to be able to do this.
Me! Amazing what ten pounds can do. :)
1. Squats - Definitely effective for toning thighs and butt. Prepare for it to hurt the next day.
2. Sprinting - Jogging tones more of the calves, sprinting really helps the thighs more.
3. Lunges - These help the front of the thighs get tones up.
4. Face down thigh stretch - Lay on your stomach, grab your ankle, pull it up as far as you can, stretching out the thigh and hold it for about 30 or so seconds
5. Scissors - standing or laying down, doing scissors with your legs will burn fat and tone up the thighs and also help with abdominals
6. Jumping Jacks - The inward, outward movement helps a lot when toning the thighs and also strengthens the arms up.
7. Wall chair - Sit against a wall, just like if you were sitting in a chair. Hold yourself up like that for one minute.